Thursday, December 4, 2014

2 weeks and 20+ hours on a plane later...

A whole two weeks without a post? I must be ill or extremely involved with my studies; let's go with the latter. I am two lectures away from being a third of the way complete with my Masters Degree and couldn't be more ecstatic/proud of myself. Although it has not all been the easiest of roads getting acclimated to the English grading systems/lectures/culture/etc., I am still living in LONDON and loving every second of it. 

Going home for Thanksgiving was so wonderful, but it also made me appreciate how lucky I am to be on this journey across the pond even more. These past few weeks, in my online absence, have been spent in preparation for Saturday. Once it has come and gone, I will be one happy and stess-free lady. It will also free up some time for more adventures in Europe - Where shall I go next? Hmmm.

This will likely be my last update until the new year, but we'll see. I am going back to the states (again) for a few weeks on holiday. Break will be spent writing papers, exploring town, laughter, friends, and most importantly family. Hope you and yours are having a pleasant holiday season and I can't wait to see what 2015 brings. But first, time to end 2014 with a bang!


Some pictures from the past few weeks:


Remember that you were art long before he came to admire you, and you’ll continue to be art even when he’s gone.

No comments: